Super Mario RPG Original Sound Version
- "Better music than in Super Mario 64!"
- "A combination of Mario and Squaresoft music, with stirring results."
Disc 1 Tracks (51 minutes total)
- Happy Adventure, Delightful Adventure
- Let's Try
- In The Flower Garden
- Koopa Castle (First Time)
- Fight Against Koopa
- The Sword Descends And The Stars Scatter
- Super Pipe House
- Where Am I Going?
- The Road Is Full Of Dangers
- Fight Against Monsters
- Hello, Happy Kingdom
- A New Partner
- Still, The Road Is Full Of Dangers
- Invincible Star
- Fight Against A Somewhat Stronger Monster
- Here's Some Weapons!
- Fight Against An Armed Boss
- Got A Star Piece
- The Dungeon Is Full Of Monsters
- Let's Go Down The Wine River
- Grandpa And The Delightful Tadpoles
- Sad Song
- Let's Play 'Geno'
- Geno Awakens
- Beware The Forest's Mushrooms
- Rose Town
- From Inside The Earthen Pipe
- Welcome! Yo'ster Island!!
- Let's Race
- Hard-Working Moles Are Good Moles
- Docaty Mountain Railroad
- Welcome To Bukki Tower
- And My Name's Bukki
- Long Long Ago...
- Heart Beating A Little Faster
Disc 2 Tracks (52 minutes total)
- The Merry Mary Bell Rings
- The Starlight's Flower
- Sunken Ship
- Going Shopping in Ripple Town
- My Paradise -Monstro Town-
- Fight Against Culex
- Victory Over Culex
- Conversation With Culex
- You And Toadofski Create Exquisite Music
- Let's Do The Fooka-Fooka! (Fluff Fluff)
- Margarie Margarita
- Dodo's Coming!!
- Barrel Volcano
- The Axem Rangers Drop In
- Koopa Castle (Second Time)
- Weapons Factory
- Fight Against Kajidoh
- Fight Against Kajidoh, Who Likes Transforming
- Goodbye Geno/Seeing Dreams Through The Window Of The Stars
- Happy Parade, Delightful Parade/And the Parade Draws to a Close...
- The End! (Kondo)
- Released Mar 25, 1996 by NTT (catalog no. PSCN-5047~8, retail 2800 yen).
- Tracks originally composed by Koji Kondo or Nobuo Uematsu for the Mario and Final Fantasy series are arranged by Yoko Shimomura. All other tracks composed by Yoko Shimomura.